|
8 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, KyleCrawford, Raymond Byabazaire, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
67,156
guests, and
6,059
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
All the best highlights of shameless trolling in one convenient place lol. The Doctor Is In... JPF's most infamous troll promises to never stop... again. Rob,
I dont share your confusion. As for Dom, Bugsie...he has been banned from this website as Bugsie, and he and Tony were both recently banned from another songwriting site. If Dom, Tony and you think that I am coming across poorly, that's not a bad thing. Again, I can't speak for Dom... However, I WASN'T banned from the "Muse"... I was denied access. As if someone there already knew me... Here's our EM Convo; ====================== (Me) Why do I have to change my password every time I sign in here? IS THIS SITE SAFE? AWWJ (Kuya) No. The site isn't safe.you should leave. I'll cancel your membership. (Me) Why do I have to change my password every time I sign in here? AWWJ (Kuya) You don't. Your account has been deleted. ====================== That was the extent of my membership at the "Muse". Hmmmmn... I wonder who I could have offended over THERE? Could it possibly be someone from HERE... who seems to be quite knowledgeable... and keeps gleefully bringing it up? I wonder... Read the following closely, so that I dont have to repeat it over and over.
You and Dom and Tony, the illustrious trio, have called my name out several times in conversations that I was not involved in. You did so even after posting only two days ago that you wanted me to cease posting in your threads.
I can't give this trio mental clarity, but I can tell you... If you are going to call my name out, I am going to respond however I choose without concern for whatever you and Dom think should govern my responses, or however that you think that I am coming across.
Know that. Tell the Germans. Lol, now Mr Lied believes he's the "German Candyman"... "1-Manbitch 2-Manbitch 3-Manbitch" You're "coming across" as a suitable case for treatment, Mr Lied. Marty, You’re trying to provoke me again — deliberately. Everyone here can see how you keep looping the same talking points, baiting me with nationalism (“Tell the Germans”), and lumping me in with others to create an “us vs. them” dynamic. That’s textbook trolling. You’re proving my point once again. This thread wasn’t about you until you made it that way. You keep turning every disagreement into a personal feud, and that’s exactly what’s driving people away from this forum. I’ve already said I don’t want to argue — I’m here to talk about songwriting. If you’re not, that’s your choice. But I’m done feeding this back-and-forth. YES! Textbook!! Well both you guys are educated so its at least interesting Thanks — I’d much rather keep things interesting for the right reasons though. Hopefully we can all get back to sharing songs soon. I’ll let Marty have the last word — otherwise this could go on forever. Any bets...? You do tend to be something of a drama queen, Rob. Rob,
Once again...you and the other two in your recently formed trio are calling my name out in misc threads without prompting or provocation from me. You even did so after dictating to me that I not post in your threads anymore, only two days ago. And I agreed to comply.
So...YES ROB...I am RESPONDING with deliberate provocations and dont care whether you consider it fair-play or not. Call my name out and expect it. Post your political rants and expect it.
Get that message, and tell the Germans. Oh, Mr B!tch... YOU are such a virile and intimidating MAN! I'll warm up a speculum for you... WELCOME TO THE WARD 🤪
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|