|
5 members (Everett Adams, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, 1 invisible),
71,222
guests, and
5,643
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
Dear John, This is lengthy.
Six Votes
I was hanging out with a couple people last night watching the Youtuber get knocked out. I showed them some of the goings-on on this website. I showed them my ramblings also. The consensus was that this site could field casts for sequels to both “Deliverance” and “One Flew Over The Cuckoos Nest.” They said that I should quit it. I responded that I like to write songs now and then and it has become a bad habit that I don’t break because there are things about bantering with nutz, that I seem to enjoy. I like to write, not just songs. I write a lot, here.
From Your View; The problem here appears to be mostly me and my argumentative nature, even though it is not my website and if it was, none of this would be allowed to go on.
From My View; I like to write songs, but have to watch that be contaminated by people who;
Have called me a fascist for the way that I vote (a moderator)
Foreigners et al who come to a song site based in Indiana to post diatribes about an American President.
A troll, who posts MAGA ramblings, biblical end of days proclamations, proclamations of a wrathful God who will soon have his vengeance… and who also tells me and others to “FUK” ourselves, amongst other knuckle-dragger insults. This troll was recently blocked from another song site.
A troll who seems to function at a 15 year old level and tosses insults and harangues at people until they leave. This troll was recently blocked from another song site.
An owner who could stop all of this, but doesn’t. Recently someone who I like, was badgering a newcomer about “robots.” The newcomer started handing it back and the robot hater took the insults too far. Out of all the people that lurk, only I and one of the trolls stepped up and posted something stating that the insults had gone too far. That’s sad. Finally, the owner came bashing in the next day with an edict and ultimatum…which was violated again and nothing happened. What was posted would have gotten someone banned from every site I’ve ever visited. But, not here.
The one thing that all of these 5 people seem to agree on is that I am the biggest problem to harmony, That’s ludicrous but so are many things in 2025.
KNOW THIS: If I am going to come here and be subjected to this crap, I am going to indulge it and ramp it up for sport and at whim.
BUTT, if this group of five, plus one, (or any group of 6 posters) will come on this thread and state clearly that they would prefer that I leave…I will. I did it once, was asked back, came back…but wont come back again.
The takeaway… If I am the problem and that doesnt happen, then this site is determined to be a mess, and blaming me for it, or anyone, is flying in the face of common sense.
Six clearly stated votes?
Dear Trolls, its that easy. What a fuk'n stupid, redundant, melodramatic, whining, little manpussy!What's more entertaining than watching the least productive member of a "songwriting" forum castrate himself with dull platitudes about political couth? You set yourself at odds with everyone here just to prove your willingness to fall on your own "cancel culture" sword. You're far too tentative, Mr Lied. Please, get it over with. We're tired of waiting... Cut your balls off and kill yourself!!
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,056
Posts1,185,711
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|