|
7 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, Guy E. Trepanier, KyleCrawford, 1 invisible),
44,386
guests, and
5,509
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/29/26 02:00 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,563 Likes: 143
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 4,563 Likes: 143 |
I bet , I don't like cities, We did this job in San /Francisco, where people would throw shite against walls to reduce thier anger , Are you people nuts , apparently. it had a Satan symbol on the wall. I was glad when we finished that , you people are nuts. I think this last job I bid , he was on speed , I was seeing white after talking to him. Get me back to the country. In the army I spent time in Chicago , man no way , get me out of here. it takes 30 years to get that violence out of you from the army , odd. one minute your peaceful , than a a flash back crawling underneath constant wire with a M60 shooting over your head , they banned that , kids got killed
Last edited by bennash; 12/17/25 10:32 AM.
We’re all built from the same dust and dreams, Different roads, but the same means.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,053
Posts1,185,707
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|