|
5 members (Everett Adams, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews),
102,857
guests, and
5,951
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87 |
Below are more words from this website's most ardent Christian. He is also currently this site's most prolific contributor. Read his words and get a glimpse of heaven. Follow his many examples posted within these forums and you too, can be on the road to righteousness. Hmmmmmmn, Far-out Frank says "He's KKK"... Mr Lied and Barrack Obama say, "He's A Racist"... Well then, it must be true! What's a poor boy named Tony From Decatur, Alabama to do...? WooooooooHoooooooooooooo!
I'M A RACIST! I'M A RACIST! I'M A RACIST! I'M A RACIST!
I Hate Gay Texans and Retarded Californians!
🖕🤠🖕
(Muslim politicians would just be redundant lol...)
WELCOME TO "THE WARD" 🤪
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,839
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|