Originally Posted by John Voorpostel
In the 10 minutes you spent on that site you could not possibly have taken the test.

And no, not jealous at all. Why would I be jealous? I already told you one type is no better or worse than another....why would I be jealous in how you prefer to gain mental energy, see the world, process information and make judgements? I am quite happy as an INTJ.

""one type is no better or worse than another....why would I be jealous""


LOL Yes, JV, I cheated.


Originally Posted by John Voorpostel
As for not commenting or not posting...or only posting on Rob's song....he is fresh air at a place that had turned into Tony & Marty slugfest which both sides see as simple entertainment with you coming in with side snipes.

I certainly lurked and read some of the errr creative goings on...but was not participating. Likely has to do with me respecting Brian's place here...he's tried to turn things, to mediate things, to guide things...but to no avail. Staying out of things was to me doing Brian a favour.

But I see that this is entirely hopeless as nothing can be posted here anymore without the trio of usual suspects coming in to roil things around.

BUT WHAT DOES ALL THIS PSYCHOBABBLE HAVE TO DO WITH YOU AND BRIAN EQUATING ME THE SAME AS MANPUSSY, DOMDOM, AND FUK'TARD!?!?

Answer:
Yeah', just what I thought...
The truth is, Brian should be the "ENTJ"!

The rest of you have no integrity, no discipline, no insight, and no genuine conviction; You are willfully ignorant. You're just a bunch of aimless and disobedient children who can't see past your need for immediate gratification. Rebellion against authority is your only functioning instinct, and blame is your typically juvenile recourse. None of you will ever know harmony because you thrive in chaos and deceit.

Thank you for the usual redundancy, JohnV.

JAPOV