Originally Posted by Fdemetrio
Originally Posted by bennash
Well what ever works Marty. Well start another thread on robots Dom. Ashole Intelligence , Or Frankstien. I'm going to the studio lecture , but never go. Don't you know tattle tales are hated

Ben, youve skipped about 15 -20 years of the home recording boom. Before AI, there was that, it completely obliterated songwriting forums, which is rarely cited as a reason for the decline. But instead of people focusing on lyric clarity, prosody, appeal, structure, hook and hook placement, and story telling, as well as melody and harmony, it became "hey, i think you could use a de esser on your vocal...

olike who the fack was making a record? Why the fack do i need a de-esser for a demo im posting on a songwriting site, but it became that.

That said, if you were good at home recording, and had the gear and ear for it, you didnt need a studio.

particuarly when u wont see any return on investment. this site still exists on the home recording boom
https://homerecording.com/bbs/forums/


it was the 3 divorces , I missed alot of things. I've never had my spine removed . Well maybe I should have , I would have kept a few wifes , As the world turns on Sarcasm .com. Well young people lie , old men tell stories . A few F bombs , very good . Why don't you give yourself a Xmas present, and go to the studio ? Peace on earth and all that . Well except for Rob Riener , and Trump and his lovely statement .Were in our Golden Era , And mules fly . I like dealing with Nashville , I'm not talented enough for a home studio . Team effort all that . Like 99% of artists in Nashville and Clear Lake Oaks Calif lol. As the wind blows and Social Security checks roll in . The old man with his young wife . Some days I'm not sure it's this weather , or the cold world that gets my bones aching .

You guys in New York were always a bit sarcastic .

Last edited by bennash; 12/17/25 07:58 AM.

We’re all built from the same dust and dreams,
Different roads, but the same means.