Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,151 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,151 Likes: 87 |
JACKOV
I dont claim to be an English professor, but I'm easily confident that my vocabulary exceeds yours. I dont study the bible and never have, but I am also easily confident that I know more about the history of Christianity than yourself, because I read about it's impact on human history with interest.
I dont claim that the voice of God rings in my ears. Seems you do though.
You have posted a lot of garbage here over a period of years, building a bigger profile of yourself than you realize. None of us are that unique. We all profile. You dont present as a "real apostle." You present as a scattered fool and petty and false sidewalk prophet, who imposes himself on passersby. You present as a hypocrite who discards anything Christian that impedes his base impulses.
As for me, I have some nice things going on. One of em is taking me out of town a lot so my computer is not sitting right there. I was getting away from this site and then I noticed that JACKOV was bringing me up in conversations that I was not aware of and derogating my name, so I got involved.
When I did, Musketards 2 and 3 piled on from the sidelines.
If you muskatards bring me up, then I'll give you a realisitc accounting of "your religion" and Dom a realistic accounting of his pathetic adolescent songs.
Dont bring me up and I won't. I'll fade back.
Either way is fine with me. See you soon.
Ben, you're up again.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,064
Posts1,185,735
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
There are no members with birthdays on this day. |
|
|
|