Originally Posted by Sunset Poet
Originally Posted by JAPOV
And 71 yrs old?!?
Yeah', right. lol
Careful, don't bend over too fast for Frank and have a stroke! 😆

This month, I'll be 73.
I try to eat right.
Do full body workouts twice a weeks.
10-12 weightlifting exercises twice a week, 3 sets, 8-12 reps.
Do intervals on a track twice a week.

All of my doctors compliment my physical condition for my age.
As do others. It takes effort and luck with genes.

Tony, you always project you...on to me.
I am very different than you.

Did the doctor say that yiu need to do something about being a douchebag?

A did he say stop wasting you time writing songs, cause you suck at it, and he has no medication he can give you for that?

Ask him to raise the dose on your anti [naughty word removed] script

Last edited by Fdemetrio; 11/09/25 12:15 PM.