Karma is a funny thing.. quite often those that have bad karma find it catches up to them before the end. Read into that anything you want. = )

Within the stuff presented to solve this problem was to stop showing the rankings. The rankings are an important part of their site, so of course they're hesitant to do so. They, for good reasons, feel that it keeps people coming back to check in on the stats. So I offered a solution for that as well as a few other things I think will improve the experience for voters and contestants alike. But we're musicians.. not tech people. We can't expect the tech minded folks to relent as quickly as we'd like. But I know Daniel is working very hard to get these points across. Feel free to email him with your thoughts as well.

In addition.. feel free to let the person in question know what you think of his attempt to cheat. (At least, that's how I see it anyway). If he realizes people are on to him, perhaps he'll see the light.

And remember... Karma.. Karma.. Karma...

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney