Brian I agree with some of what you say but do not agree with hiding my head in the sand pretending that all is well and accusing us of bitching. Nothing is perfect as you say and by that premise all things can be bettered. As I said before we cannot fix something if we do not know it is broke. So feedback of this kind is essential. That is the reason I put forward my complaints and misgivings about the system. Funny thing is that during the qurter and semis I think the results are fairer because of the many more complete sets of voting made. It is easier to complete a set of battles for twenty songs than a set for three hundred or so.

I agree Colin. My point is that whilst this is a great site and a lot of fun it STILL needs refinement. I am not complaining because I put that much importance on the position of MY songs but on the wild swings and often ridiculous positions of some songs in relation to others. I do not think this is down to cheating or perhaps even street teaming I think it is just a bad voting system that shows it does not work properly. Many partial votes do not constitute a full and accurate opinion. This is proven by some of the results. I see no reason why Ourstage cannot produce transparent stats to SHOW us the that the system is fair and works and ALL songs get the same chance. IMO random battles produce random rankings which are seldom accurate.