My song Peace On Earth in Instrumental missed it by only 2 ranks ending in 22nd place out 543 entries. The day before the quarters it was fluctuating (up & down) in the top 10 - 20, then it dipped down to 21 on the last day. It could have gone up one notch to make it into the quarters, but it went down one notch, so I got knocked out.

I'm thinking of placing this song into the New Age / World channel in the next few months as I believe it would be more appreciated there anyway, though for certain kinds of instrumentals tracks there's plenty of cross-over between Instrumental and New Age chennels.

Meanwhile I'm be deciding which new song to upload to OurStage that I've never posted there before. That's normally the case anyway unless I can improve the mix (master) and/or test a more appropriate channel to place a song into.

If I can get into the top with another song during the Semi-finals, I'll have won 3 acheivement awards, but I've already got 2, so 2 out of 3 ain't too bad. wink

So June is "over" for me now, but we'll see what happens in July! smile

Michael

There's nothing remarkable about it. All one has to do is hit the right keys at the right time and the instrument plays itself. -- Johann Sebastian Bach

MichaelBorges.com
LicenseQuote.com