Actually I said that people like Andrew usually DON'T worry because they understand the way sites that host music work and are taking advantage of them. And that's still true. So is the entire point I was making.

I just went back and re-read. There were several people talking about this topic and my post simply continued the discussion and addressed quite a few people's posts. In fact, one of them was the email you quoted Ben. Go back and read them in order. The guy you quoted is completely paranoid as indicated by what you included. He thinks Ourstage thinks they own him? What?

From a continued discussion where I mentioned Andrew as an EXAMPLE, not as the ONLY person who would qualify, you personalized it to be about you and Bill and suggested some kind of direct insult to your work. I don't know anything about your work Ben. And Bill knows what I think about his recording and if he has a concern, he's quite a big boy and can discuss it for himself without you dragging him into your completely off base rant.

Brian

Brian Austin Whitney
Founder
Just Plain Folks
jpfolkspro@gmail.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/justplainfolks

"Don't sit around and wait for success to come to you... it doesn't know the way." -Brian Austin Whitney

"It's easier to be the bigger man when you actually are..." -Brian Austin Whitney

"Sometimes all you have to do to inspire humans to greatness is to give them a reason and opportunity to do something great." -Brian Austin Whitney