I have a couple of songs that have been staying pretty much at the same place for the last two weeks. The Meat Packer's Song in Spoken Word has been in the teens and has dropped to #20. Happy Seeing Less Of You has been in Bluegrass all month and has been in the 40s for most of it. Up For Hanky Panky is in Comedy. The odd think about this song is that I've zeroed in on judging in Comedy(there's a lot of crap in this genre right now). I've judged over 400 battles and have as of yet to judge a battle where my song was involved. There's only 60 some songs in this category and I've seen most songs in at least ten battles that I've judged. I even maxxed out early in the month - but even then - no battles involving my song. Mathematically, if I maxxed out of battles, I should have seen my song at least twelve times(there were only thirteen songs at the time). So I'm wondering what's up. I have other songs like Raise A Son and Baby Boomer Man in more competitive categories where artists who currently aren't performing probably don't have a chance.