Lol you are a winner let me tell you. At least acknowledge there are mind boggling discrepancies that do not point to a God being there.

lmao > Any fool can point his finger and say "men are evil and life isn't fair"

First of all he never said men are evil and life isnt fair, what are you talking about?

Id say life isnt fair if there is no God, but if there is one, life is not about being fair, its about God wanting to do anything to help.

No God=life is not fair.... no doubt
God= life SHOULD be made fair, otherwise HE is playing a sadistic game.

And this is coming from somebody who wants to believe, but the more I argue with people like you the less I believe. You make me realize that im not being rational.

If youd at least acknowledge doubt, youd relate to more people, cause you're not human if you dont doubt. Unless so badly brainwashed. I thought being raised Catholic made me brainwashed, but they never once forced me to do anything. Never forced me into church, didnt send people lookin for me if I didnt show up, didnt make me embarrass myself by knocking on doors.

And they didnt teach hatred to other groups, many people do hate muslims, i have a negative connotation of them myself and have racial stereotypes that get me now and then, but I dont expect God to condone that...

And they didnt give obnoxiously simple answers when questioning the faith.







Last edited by Fdemetrio; 06/09/21 05:31 PM.