|
5 members (bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio),
99,343
guests, and
5,950
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Jun 2019
Posts: 7,297 Likes: 175 |
We've already had this argument Dom, I'm not doing this with you again. It's stupidly redundant and you seem to get off on it.
Free will is just a choice Dom; Honor God's Will, or do whatever the hell you want. For me the choice is easy, and I make my choice with a clear conscience. I've told you what I know to be the truth and you've made a game of rejecting it at every turn. In fact, you color yourself a victim of Christianity while reveling in your rebellion against God.
Continuing this foolish argument with you sets a bad precedent. I am to love my neighbor, but not lower myself to my neighbor's standard. There are limits to love and good will Dom, and God's wrath is perfectly justified. If you will not accept that you are God's creation, I cannot love you enough to make you feel better about yourself.
Faith hinges upon taking God at His Word Dom. I may not be qualified to judge you, as you are just as entitled to exercise free will as I am. However and just the same, God's Word is a double edged sword and I'm not capable of making you believe it.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,104
Posts1,185,841
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|