Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,155 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,155 Likes: 87 |
I'm not interested in getting immersed in the world of Hal Lindsay or Jack and Rexella etc. I am interested in the Tonester' viewpoint. So please, isolate just 3 clear examples of biblical prophesy that later proved to be proven out...and clearly showed examples of cause and effect. If you asked me for 3 examples of the most significant buildings in architectural history, I wouldnt refer you to somebody's architectural books...I'd give you 3 examples OR would say that I didn't truly know any for certain. Yet, I have made no claims to know what they would be with certainty. So please....you made a claim. Substantiate it with 3 clear examples. Thanks Marty
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,090
Posts1,185,792
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|