|
7 members (texritter, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
51,316
guests, and
5,921
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 8,574
JPF Mentor
|
JPF Mentor
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 8,574 |
George Burns told Jack Lemmon that the key to acting was honesty. He said, "If you can fake that, you've got it made."
You've got to know your limitations. I don't know what your limitations are. I found out what mine were when I was twelve. I found out that there weren't too many limitations, if I did it my way. -Johnny Cash It's only music. -niteshift Mike Dunbar Music
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|