There are so many I love, in No particular order


I Can't Make You Love Me
written by Allen Shamblin & Mike Reid
Bonnie Raitt, Prince, George Michael

True Colors
Cindy Lauper

Knockin on Heavens Door
Bob Dylan

Long & Winding Road
Yesterday
Let it Be
Beatles

Fire & Rain
James Taylor

Born to Run
Bruce Springsteen

Just Like Heaven
the Cure

Nothing Else Matters
Metallica

Dream On
Walk this Way
Aerosmith

Comfortably Numb
Wish You Were Here
Pink Floyd

With Or Without You
U2

Johnny B Goode
Chuck Berry

Bohemian Rhapsody
Queen

Wild Horses
Rolling Stones

"Kashmir"
Led Zeppelin

"Free Bird"
Lynyrd Skynyrd

Imagine
John Lennon

“Ring of Fire”
Johnny Cash

“I Hope You Dance”
Lee Ann Womack

“Help Me Make It Through the Night”
Kris Kristofferson

“Behind Closed Doors”
Charlie Rich

The Dance
Garth Brooks

“Live Like You Were Dyin’”
Tim McGraw

“I Will Always Love You”
Dolly Parton

“Luckenbach, Texas”
Waylon Jennings

Waiting in Vain
Bob Marley


Ande Rasmus sen
Ande R a s m u s s e n@aol.com
Ande R a s m u s s e n.com
SongRamp.com/ande
MySpace.com/anders

Texas Grammy Gov 06-08
grammy.com/Texas

Editor Of "Inspirations for Songwriters"
SongWriterBlog.com
Explore the message archive

To receive IFS
SEND an EMPTY email to:
difs-subscribe@yahoogroups.com