|
7 members (Fdemetrio, texritter, bennash, Sunset Poet, Michael W. Brown, 2 invisible),
70,516
guests, and
6,084
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,153 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,153 Likes: 87 |
Marty, you say politics is poison and should be banned, yet you’re the most political voice here. You keep warning me to stay away from politics, otherwise …. If there are rules, they should apply to everyone - not just me. No, I didn't mention Germany. Marty did. What's going on here? Rob, Think about it. I dont think that I am the most political voice here. I think that you are. Doesnt matter one way or the other. There are two meddlesome foreigners with TDS who characteristically post their disdain for Trump here on this Indiana based songwriting site. One of them became so utterly verKlempt at Trump's 2nd election that, like Rosie Odonnell, he self-deported. In his case, from FLA to Germany. His name is Rob. There is also a misceallaneous goof-asaur who is so abjectly oblivious to self, that he posts his disgust with Trump in this thread, starts a fire, and after the fire rages on, he says he is going to demand that Brian shut this mess down. That is too dumb to be true....but it is. As for me... I think that political discussions are interesting, yet toxic and destructive. I think that your rantings about Trump are a detriment to this song site, yet I can't disallow it....BUTT....I can answer/counter it whenever I see it. So Rob, your answer is that I am here because of you and John and Domb. Marty
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,074
Posts1,185,765
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|