|
7 members (texritter, Michael W. Brown, Gary E. Andrews, Andy K, CTthomas, Guy E. Trepanier, Everett Adams),
61,205
guests, and
6,048
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,151 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,151 Likes: 87 |
Just gonna keep burying these topics til you stop. I've stated prior...this is red meat/green light to a troll. This attention is Tony's and Dom's desired result. And I stated to you, he cannot be allied with or an equilibrium established with. He's a troll with a troll's brain.
He should be banned but he is not going to be. The choice is to live with it or leave.
I frequent sites about truck ownership, motorcycle ownership, architecture and songwriting. Only the songwriting sites have been characteristically bedlam over the years. I figured that battling trolls was just the price of admission for posting an occasional song on a song site. Turns out, there are alternatives.
I'm pulling way back from here. I have been troll food, because I banter with them. When I am gone, they will continue feeding...because, here, they are allowed to.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,068
Posts1,185,741
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|