|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, Bill Draper, 1 invisible),
23,008
guests, and
6,010
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,463
Top 20 Poster
|
Top 20 Poster
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 8,463 |
There have been some great contributions here...brought back a lot of memories....that is what great songs do....How many people have a "our song"..... something that is unique to them a first meeting, dance, kiss....is remembered with a song that was perhaps playing at the time.
One of my fav our songs is "Love Hurts" there have been many covers and versions of the song but the most emotional one must be the Nazareth version.... I had heard the fast version and not thought much about the lyrics just remembered the catchy tune....it is only when I heard the slow version and noticed the words.... very emotional meaningful TRUE.
Love hurts, love scars, Love wounds, and marks, Any heart, not tough, Or strong, enough To take a lot of pain, Take a lot of pain Love is like a cloud Holds a lot of rain Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts
Im young, I know, But even so I know a thing, or two I learned, from you I really learned a lot, Really learned a lot Love is like a flame It burns you when its hot Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts
Some fools think of happiness Blissfulness, togetherness Some fools fool themselves I guess Theyre not foolin me
I know it isnt true, I know it isnt true Love is just a lie, Made to make you blue Love hurts, ooh,ooh love hurts Ooh,ooh love hurts
[guitar solo]
I know it isnt true, I know it isnt true Love is just a lie, Made to make you blue Love hurts, ooh ooh love hurts Ooh ooh love hurts Ooh ooh...
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,083
Posts1,185,777
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|