Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
Hero Worship Written by John Chappell, Copyright 1999
It’s not about how many times that they show my face.... Or how much money I get when I claim my place. You think there’s magic in my smile or strength... Yet, I’m TV and Music and Faith. I’m not freedom or love or the end of the race, or the end of the race.
Chorus Oh, and it’s a sad invasion when your hope is based on my station And you gotta fill your days in with your dreams Of smashing and bashing my face in.
They call me star or celebrity or fame... And you buy it with your last dollar this package of shame. When I don’t answer is when you give me the blame. You need and you want and you beg... But nothing can make me take your place, no nothing can make me take your place.
Chorus
Bridge All of those nights that you thought I was the answer.... To your questions. Every time that you pictured me in your presence... Was I angry?
Chorus X 2
[This message has been edited by Brian Austin Whitney (edited 08-31-2002).]
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.