Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
Driving down this lonely road looking for someone to hold waiting for the one that waits for me praying to the Lord above that he'll send me that sweet love the love I'm dreamin' of in this dream I dream
Here I am Where are you Are you looking for me the way I look for you Do the stars ever get in your eyes hide the real world from your view Will this dream I dream ever come true.
I have been in love before always needing something more never knowing what the end would be but when we meet girl I will know the way that our love story goes 'cause I've been reading it in this dream I dream.
[This message has been edited by blakeh (edited 09-01-2002).]
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney