Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
“Trying To Get The Most Out Of Life” Copyright 1998 Robert Barry Knox
Yes, I’ve walked many roads in my life, and I’ve seen all the evils and strifes. Some people are stealing, wheeling and dealing, trying to get the most out of life.
They were trying to get the most out of life.
Yes, I known many problems in my time, and I’ve met many people of all kinds. Some of them crying, lying or dying, trying to get the most out of life.
They were trying to get the most out of life.
Do you know what you know, is it real? Do you beg, do you borrow or steal? As you wrinkle all over, and keep getting older, trying to get the most out of life.
Are you trying to get the most out of life.
I’ll tell you a truth my friends, that faith conquers all in the end, and fairness last longer, it’ll make you much stronger, trying to get the most out of life.
As you’re trying to get the most out of life.
[This message has been edited by blakeh (edited 09-02-2002).]
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.