Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
She left her home to spread God’s word you know his will must be done Across the sea to Africa the battle must be won
Into the heart of the jungle beneath the burning sun Trapped here like some animal hunted nowhere to hide, nowhere to run I won’t say I don’t regret this How could I ever forget this? There should have been some warning I should not be here mourning
Down, down, down I lost my love in Africa Down, down, down Into the darkest night I run
He was a native man of God she was the missionary’s wife Who knows what devils, what demons possessed his soul that night He took her with his strength and his anger She prayed for a helping hand But that night God became a stranger And the lion killed the lamb
Down, down, down I lost my love in Africa Down, down, down Into the darkest night I run
Somewhere there are people dying somewhere there are souls to save But I only hear the crying of the children at their mother’s grave I won’t say I don’t regret this How can I ever forget this? My reward for hearing the calling My soul is lost I’m falling
Down, down, down I lost my love in Africa Down, down, down Into the darkest night I run
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.