Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
I live in a world of make believe pretending you still love me, and we're caught in a storm and lost at sea.
The ship is drifting far from shore, and I can't hold on any more, then, suddenly you slip away from me.
Verse Two:
I've made some mistakes along the way -- pretended everything was fine. And I made believe that you didn't mind.
Now, I'm alone still lost at sea, hoping you'll come to rescue me; A love like ours is very hard to find.
Chorus:
I never wanted my dream to come true; I thought we could weather the storm. I never meant to let you slip away ...
What goes around comes around they say, I know what I did was wrong. Sooner or later there's a price to pay.
Verse Three:
I hoped you would come to rescue me; but you're still there on the shore. I guess that you don't love me any more.
My dreams are seldom what they seem -- Is there a message in between? I've had this dream so many times before.
Repeat Chorus:
Tag: My dreams never have a happy end.. I never wanted to lose my best friend, so ...I keep pretending my dream did not come true --no, not until I could come and rescue you.
[This message has been edited by Brian Austin Whitney (edited 08-31-2002).]
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.