Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
(V1) Rows of tangled hair 'n all the cabbies fares 'n one more broken barroom light A frosted moon gleams on an empty Jim Beam why it looks like another one of those nights
(C1) Where the moon goes crazy over the city while a preacher waits for Sunday friends I guess I've been in here oh, a time or two before Good to know I'm droppin' by again
(V2) Lonesome hearted girls in tainted yellow curls 'n spotted glasses on the bar A laughin compromise with less than starry eyes tellin' me I've gone a bit too far
(C2) And the moon goes crazy over the city while a preacher waits for Sunday friends I guess I've seen her here oh, a time or two before Good to know I'm pardoned once again
(B) Though I'll fade to a dusty grey in your colored eyes as the last call brings us near to closin' time all I'll ask is one small favor as I'm starin' across at you pretend for just a moment you were mine
(V3) A token chance of course grabbin' rings from a wooden horse well, I guess I've known it all along Just tryin' to find a someone who won't mind a ticket to a one time rendezvous before were gone
(C3) But the moon's gone crazy over the city while a preacher waits for Sunday friends I guess I've been in there oh, a time or two before Good to know I'm droppin' by again
Guessin' we'll be droppin' by again
[This message has been edited by blakeh (edited 09-02-2002).]
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.