Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
V You wondered why I turned away It wasn’t just the touch You were breaking down a wall And I wanted it too much I didn’t say you weren’t the one for me It would’ve been a lie I needed you more than I could say Let me tell you why C That gold band around your finger Told me it was wrong I wanted you to hold me In arms gentle yet so strong I still think about it To this day I still long But that gold band around your finger Told me it was wrong V The slightest brush against my skin Got me so excited You may have noticed that I flinched I felt fully ignited I wanted you to hold me But you thought I didn’t care Knowing that you weren’t free Was just too much for me to bear C That gold band around your finger Told me it was wrong I wanted you to hold me In arms that were so strong I still think about it To this day I still long But that gold band around your finger Told me it was wrong B I cared more than you knew Some day you will see I turned away for you And not because of me C That gold band around your finger Told me it was wrong I wanted you to hold me In arms that were so strong I still think about it To this day I still long But that gold band around your finger Told me it was wrong T That gold band round your finger told me It was wrong
[This message has been edited by blakeh (edited 09-01-2002).]
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney