Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
LONELY HEARTS LOVE MISERY Words (& Music) by Gary Dean - (c) 2002
I was down in New Orleans old New Orleans town Feelin like I'd had my neck wrung from my head on down Then she came a-walkin She came a-talkin up to me I knew that she was trouble but LONELY HEARTS LOVE MISERY
We were both kinda dangerous a little dangerous once Lovin all the losin types till we'd both had too much One thing about trouble Raises all the possibilities You end up payin double but LONELY HEARTS LOVE MISERY
She wasn't doin no dance No hard-to-get stance Holdin center floor Lookin so fine Didn't deserve some old line I'd used before
It was then she took me took me by the hand Not lookin for attention but she knew I'd understand One thing I'm sure of Someone knows what's gonna be I'd have to do some guessin but LONELY HEARTS LOVE MISERY
I was seein trouble far as I could see Trouble was that curious had got the best of me Sometimes all fate leaves you is a little bit o' dignity I caught myself off guard but LONELY HEARTS LOVE MISERY
------------------ Wordman
[This message has been edited by Gary Dean (edited 08-31-2002).]
[This message has been edited by blakeh (edited 09-03-2002).]
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.