1 members (texritter),
1,685
guests, and
1,998
robots.
Key:Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
Register Today!
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
Her smile can charm you When she lets it go Runs like a siren On her candy toes Hair like summer lightning And I need to know
Chorus Arliss, do you miss South African skies Cape honeysuckle in the morning Holly sugar in the night Arliss, do you dream of someplace else Is it all about the moment Some time for yourself
Bridge Are you lonely, in your life Can I help you, find the light In your time of, need tonight I can be there, babe I can be, I can be the light
Verse She lies in the hot light By the swimming hole Dew on her body Covered in its glow But, she seems so far away And I need to know
Chorus Arliss, do you miss South African skies Cape honeysuckle in the morning Holly sugar in the night Arliss, do you dream of someplace else Is it all about the moment Some time for yourself
Repeat Chorus
Arliss come away Arliss come away Arliss come away
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney