|
7 members (Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Irwin, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
88,754
guests, and
5,862
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87
Top 40 Poster
|
Top 40 Poster
Joined: Aug 2007
Posts: 7,158 Likes: 87 |
"Some of them here" reporting for duty.....I get it
We got side tracked when I used the same argument for AI as that used to support the 2nd amendment .....it is not the tech or tool it is the wielder and their intent
That then resulted in your response where you took my post as meddling (I get sarcasm in helping in your affairs.....but then I did use the word trope which was pretty pregnant I admit LOL) in gun laws, where to me it was simply the nearest analogy if you want to discuss AI and its potential impact on society. It was a relevant comparison.
With your real life living experience with the 2nd amendment and guns I do understand your personal position better now. Thank you. Marty
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,106
Posts1,185,849
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|