Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
I actually don’t think that Toontrack’s EZ products have anything to do with AI because they are based on midi and algorithms, but I may be wrong. I personally find EZ Keys to be the most valuable of the Toontrack products. I once used EZ Keys to write this piano tune: https://soundclick.com/share.cfm?id=13310538. At the time I was hearing the song with guitars and drums that I wasn’t able to record myself. Luckily, I found a great guitarist/producer who recognized the potential of the song and used my existing piano track and vocals and added the missing instruments on top. So, in the end the song sounded like this: Toontrack and some of the AI tools are enabling me to produce demos that are creating opportunities like this one for me that would be impossible without them. Like I previously said, they help me write and record my words, melodies and songs.
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney