Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
I like some of your stuff, but some is meh too my temperment only. If either of you took the absolute best of your best made cds, then came to my town w your band, played in my town for a reasonable concert price, then sold your cds and chatted with the fans after the concert, I would buy a cd from you, because you have some good stuff. But what a rigamaroll one has to go through to make a buck!
Theres no money in music , only value is that you did it and endulged your passion.
But I appreciate ud buy some of it lol.
Btw,v I've bought music from dozens of former members of this site.
Something I kept quiet and asked nothing in return for
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney