Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
I like some of your stuff, but some is meh too my temperment only. If either of you took the absolute best of your best made cds, then came to my town w your band, played in my town for a reasonable concert price, then sold your cds and chatted with the fans after the concert, I would buy a cd from you, because you have some good stuff. But what a rigamaroll one has to go through to make a buck!
Theres no money in music , only value is that you did it and endulged your passion.
But I appreciate ud buy some of it lol.
Btw,v I've bought music from dozens of former members of this site.
Something I kept quiet and asked nothing in return for
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"Sometimes reaching a goal earlier than planned is a great achievement. It shows you have worked hard, pushed ahead and made it happen. However, sometimes reaching a goal far past your original deadline, long after you wanted to complete it, and after the accolades you might once have gotten for the achievement are over, it is an even greater achievement. This shows you never gave up, due to adversity, deficit, criticism and those little life detours that end many dreams and goals. In many ways, this is a reason for even more pride!" -Brian Austin Whitney