Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
If I could sing a chorus into my phone with a metronome, then upload it to an AI generator with options for genre... THAT would be a great tool!
I've been looking for something like that for decades . Cause all my music is in my head.
It be great to sing your melody and lyric into a program and it creates an arrangement based on that. And keep running it through till u find one u like.
Same with riffs sing it and say I want sax to play that.
I think some midi programs have touched on the latter
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney