Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 68
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Mar 2004
Posts: 68 |
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by DavidW: Patty Cakes,
Ok, but you reinforced the other points of it all being subjective. It may have some well worn lines and a old melody. But I'm still not sure if Alan would not of done this song if he did not write it and it was pitched to him. I think he still would of liked it..
DAvid</font> Well, certainly it's all subjective. I'm just saying if it wasn't Alan singing I doubt that song would make a publisher stand up and take notice. I think if that song was written by someone out here and posted for critique, I'm not so sure people would look at it in the same way. JMO
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,090
Posts1,185,792
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|