|
7 members (KyleCrawford, Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, Michael W. Brown, CTthomas, 1 invisible),
16,451
guests, and
5,511
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 469
Serious Contributor
|
Serious Contributor
Joined: Aug 2003
Posts: 469 |
Bob, I defer to you on learning the Beatles songs. I'm not quite as old as you... ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/biggrin.gif) I must confess that I also have not heard McCartney's symphony but I just thought it was pretty impressive that someone with no ability to read or write music could create one, even if it's not all that great. I don't know if this is a valid analogy but some of the smartest people I've known didn't finish high school and some of the dumbest had college degrees. That may be the exception rather than the rule but it does make for some interesting possibilities. Of course, in the end, it's still just my opinion about who is dumb or smart so what do I know? ![[Linked Image]](http://www.justplainfolks.org/ubb/biggrin.gif) [This message has been edited by Buzz Grudge (edited 03-25-2004).]
Van Borden a.k.a. Buzz Grudge
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,049
Posts1,185,698
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"If you are stuck in your musical composing, be unreasonable. Change your environment. If you are stuck in your lyrical efforts, instead of forcing the same old words out, force yourself to do unreasonable things." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|