|
7 members (Andy K, Gary E. Andrews, Bill Draper, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
48,845
guests, and
6,196
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578 |
I was gonna' post a different song but, on some input from a few E's, I decided it wasn't quite working. I'm not gonna' mention any names, but one ain't half as bad as she lets on, one I luckily caught between falls and the other is famous for radio play, (Reminds me, gotta' send some songs to Tracy.) Thisn' might not be workin' either. Was wondering, could it be sung by either gender and which would be better? What else ails it? Wy (BRIDGE ADDED)
Shirkin' My Workin' V 1 It's work, work, work every day Not even sure I'm gettin' ahead Each check MEANS more bills to pay DON'T PLAN TO work until I'm dead V 2 This HONEY'S been hittin' on me She asked why I was puttin' her off Well tonight if the two of us agree Cuttin' loose, not countin' the cost C I'm shirkin' my workin' But doublin' my lovin' The best things in life Come free so they say When you're shirkin' your workin' And doublin' your lovin' You really don't care anyway V 3 Time to enjoy the finer things Like exploring the opposite sex 'Course we could get carried away But if we do,WELL what the heck
V 4 WITHOUT LOVE THE WORLD DOESN'T RHYME IT'S WHAT MAKES THIS BLUE MATBLE SPIN If it's not workin' the first time Then I'm just gonna' try it again C I'm shirkin' my workin' But doublin' my lovin' The best things in life Come free so they say When you're shirkin' your workin' And doublin' your lovin' You really don't care anyway
B YOU'RE WORTH EVERY PENNY I'M LOSIN' LIKE THIS AND EVERY THOUSAND DOLLARS TOO YOU CAN'T PUT A PRICE ON A HUG AND A KISS I WAS MISSIN' A MILLION DOLLAR YOU
C I'm shirkin' my workin' But doublin' my lovin' The best things in life Come free so they say When you're shirkin' your workin' And doublin' your lovin' You really don't care anyway
Last edited by Wyman Lloyd; 10/17/07 04:50 PM.
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,101
Posts1,185,833
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|