|
8 members (Irwin, Gary E. Andrews, bennash, Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
92,940
guests, and
5,806
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,806
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,806 |
LOL Now Mudgie, that is durn sweet. Sorta reminds me of the ol' Barbara Mandrell hit...Sleepin' single in a double bed. Tain't much fun IMO neither! I brought some of my world-famous (it is world-famous NOW that everybody on JPF knows about it) chili to work with me today for lunch. Now I am gittin' ornerier and hungrier by the minit!  I know, I know...how CAN I get ornerier than I was???? LOL As fur this thread...why let a good thing die? LOL See, we are all just here generatin' hooks for good folks!! Right now I think you've prolly got at least a half dozen song starts just from this thread that you gotta finish, don'tcha? I think you should finish the snuggly one and the sex cures a headache one..but be careful lest all that snugglin' leads to sex!! LOL Think it's been knownta happen!!  Hugs, Bobbie
They'll tell you success in the music biz is all about who you know...but the truth is...it's about who knows you. Gallup 'n Dawg Music
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,107
Posts1,185,852
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|