Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,806
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,806 |
Awwww...I guess I oughta be gone more often...I find out the most amazing stuff when I leave for awhile...this time I find out that Mudgie actually misses me when I'm not here ta get him all riled up!!  Bobbelina sounds like some kinda bird. LOL Maybe I'm thinking of Lark in the Morning which is an awesome music store. Got pert near every kind of musical instrument known to man for sale there. Glad my absense at least prompted you to write some nonsense, however. LOL Sorta reminds me of one I have lurking somewhere called THE ABSENCE OF YOUR PRESENCE. Cain't even member what it was all about at this point in time. You better be nice to that Boo character. I gotta depend on her to handle you while I have to be away from here!!!  I know she can do it...but I worry that she might hurt herself again in the process. Gotta git back ta work...been shirkin' mine too long here. Hugs, B
They'll tell you success in the music biz is all about who you know...but the truth is...it's about who knows you. Gallup 'n Dawg Music
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,090
Posts1,185,792
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|