Hey Mudgie...

You got one of those fancy-schmancy label thingies that print right on the cd or you still makin' paper labels? Just curious. One a my studio buds has the kind that prints on the cd itself...way cool. Heard they're not all that 'spensive anymore. Would sure save a lotta time and paper labels.

I am TOO feisty! LOL Feisty wimmin are 'lowed to cuddle ya know...it just hasta be on OUR terms, like when we want sumpthin'!! LOL Oh...an' you are TOO depraved. Heck, you hang round with the likes o' Boo an' me!! LOL That hasta be 'bout as depraved as one kin get!! grin

Yeah...I make way good chili too! LOL That doesn't ship too well though. Won a chili cook-off couple'a times with it. I don't like it super hotttt. Delicate tastebuds ya know.

Hugs,
Bobbie


They'll tell you success in the music biz is all about who you know...but the truth is...it's about who knows you.

Gallup 'n Dawg Music