|
6 members (Bill Draper, Michael W. Brown, bennash, Everett Adams, 2 invisible),
41,430
guests, and
6,155
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,806
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,806 |
ROFL Beth...  Well, I did call him Curmie for awhile...but nobody caught that one either. LOL Maybe folks thought he was green and slimy...well, come to think of it...LOL But I think Mudgie is much more adorable, which probably makes him blow a gasket, being thought of as endearing and adorable.  What would the board be without its resident curmudgeon? I'd sure hate ta find out. We've been "enemies" LOL well, kinda sorta, since so long ago I cain't member what for or how come but it does give us an excuse to carry on! Reminds me of something I said to my folks once when I was about 6...."me and Billy Calhoun are myrtle enemas and I am never gonna speak to him again." My father, who was drinking a glass of milk at the time, spewed it across the table and my mother had to get up and go into the other room she was laughing so hard she couldn't catch her breath. I, on the other hand, was perfectly furious at not having my issue with Billy taken seriously whatsoever. The woes of childhood. I wonder if I can make that into a song? Would serve that Billy right to finally get his comeuppance at this time in his life!! Wish I could recall what he did that made me so upset. LOL Guess it was just being a boy. At that age they were ALL infuriating. Well, guess they are at ANY age!!  Anyway...Mudgie ain't got a chance now with two of us to deal with. LOL Hugs, Bobbie
They'll tell you success in the music biz is all about who you know...but the truth is...it's about who knows you. Gallup 'n Dawg Music
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,101
Posts1,185,833
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|