|
6 members (Gary E. Andrews, texritter, Michael W. Brown, bennash, 2 invisible),
48,285
guests, and
5,913
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,192
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Nov 2005
Posts: 4,192 |
Hope you don't mind me throwing my two cents in here. Seemed the best way to throw them was to italicize some more caps to set apart my two pennies.  V 1 It's work, work, work every day Not even sure I'm gettin' ahead Each check MEANS more bills to pay MY DAD HE workED 'til HE WAS dead 2 BUT HONEY'S been HUGGIN' on me She asked why I was puttin' her off Well tonight if BOTH of us agree GONNA CUT loose, WON'T COUNT the cost C I'LL START shirkin' my workin' BY doublin' my lovin' The best things in life Come free so they say/ SINGWhen you're shirkin' your workin' BUT doublin' your lovin' IT CAIN'T REALLY HURT ANY-THANG/thingV 3 Time to enjoy the finer things Like TAKING A TRIP JUST FOR sex 'Course we could END UP IN SPAINBut if we do--- what the heck V 4 Life minus amore's gotta' go- WAYLOVE's what makes THE WHOLE world ROCKIf THIS DON'T WORK the first time I MAY HAVE TO SELL ALL MY STOCKS (or CLOCKS for Stan)C I'm shirkin' my workin' But doublin' my lovin' The best things in life Come free so they say When you're shirkin' your workin' And doublin' your lovin' You really don't care anyway B YOU'RE WORTH EVERY PENNY I'll LOSE BY NOT WORKIN' AND EACH THOUSAND DOLLARS TOO DIDN'T KNOW WHAT I WAS MISSIN' TILL I STARTED SHIRKIN' When I saw I'd been hurtin'My MILLION DOLLAR YOU C I'm shirkin' my workin' But doublin' my lovin' The best things in life Come free so they say When you're shirkin' your workin' And doublin' your lovin' You really don't care anyway Sorry I got so carried away with the edits but I think this one rocks!!! 
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,099
Posts1,185,823
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|