|
7 members (texritter, bennash, Michael W. Brown, Sunset Poet, Fdemetrio, 2 invisible),
31,789
guests, and
5,853
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578 |
Well, That's purty good. There's some things I'd wanta' change "if" this thread was gonna continue BUT, it ain't so---"I love it" You "hsve" gotta' heck of a closing line there <G> OK. unless you post somethin' that "absolutely" requires an answer, I will post no more. Wy (An' it don't say feeking and you're right, I edited it and the dang K and L are right there together an' I got blunt fingers.) (I had "coursing up my spine" in some extra lines I had jotted down) (An' unless it's "real" necessary to answer, you can have the last word an' everbody'l be happy. (Well, "I" won't be so happy when the cookies run out, but fer' now I'm happy) (Gotta' get some supper. Ain't got no cook"
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,096
Posts1,185,814
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|