|
7 members (Fdemetrio, Michael W. Brown, Irwin, bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, 1 invisible),
88,754
guests, and
5,862
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578 |
But I don't "care" about gettin' to a hundred. I tell you if that Bobbelina and Boo ain't a pair to draw to---"One" of 'em's s'posed to be unpackin'. Not only that but she "knows" she's s'posed to be unpackin'. I mean it ain't like it slipped her mind or anything <G> and the "other" one's feeling poorly. (well, I'm back in Missouri ya' see--it also "pears like she's a' comin'on ta' weather a bit") and--the party of the second part being down I believe to a cast n' a half, (A record low for some extended time) has got all this catchin' up on goin' here, goin' there, et. ----"Neither" oughta' have time to be harassing a 'pert 'near innocent person such as myself. "I'm" s'posed to be pitching, (Well, I did lose my pitch list but it'll turn up.) As one of the aforesaid partys pointed out,I do have a change in my rhyme scheme tho'. I fixed one that I'll post directly. Still thinking on the other. So---------Having got both parties straightened out, (for a very short time I'm sure) I will depart Wy
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,106
Posts1,185,848
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|