|
8 members (texritter, Guy E. Trepanier, CTthomas, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio, bennash, 1 invisible),
39,526
guests, and
6,085
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:39 PM
|
Afro Pop
by Raymond Byabazaire - 10/01/26 12:38 PM
|
|
|
|
|
Gone
by Michael W. Brown - 09/30/26 07:17 PM
|
|
|
Mara Cole
by Gary E. Andrews - 09/30/26 01:32 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,963
Top 100 Poster
|
Top 100 Poster
Joined: Nov 2006
Posts: 1,963 |
Poor Bobbie - had to learn feistiness - I was born with it!
And of course I have to put my 2 bits in on the bad love matches - there was this one guy I dated back in Bowling Green, we were competing DJ's..... oops - that was more than 20 years ago - and we're back together again!!! I USED to consider him a guy that I wanted to forget - now I'm sure glad I didn't!!!
Hey Wy - I stayed away for 3 days - I tried to let it go... it's all Bobbie's fault!
Charlann
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,075
Posts1,185,769
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"The great thing about a dream come true, is that it is born with a great appetite. That appetite keeps it growing and evolving and it swallows up all those other dreams you have and spits them back out as reality as well." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|