|
5 members (bennash, Gary E. Andrews, Everett Adams, Michael W. Brown, Fdemetrio),
99,343
guests, and
5,950
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,806
Top 10 Poster
|
Top 10 Poster
Joined: Jan 2001
Posts: 11,806 |
Oh my goodness, Boo...you been readin' my mail 'er sumpthin??? I AM GOING TO JAIL!!! For good!! Well, kinda sorta like that. I am being locked up anyway! I will be posting a plea for help as soon as I can figger the situation out. Hafta find some good souls to go my bail I guess. Judge threw down the hammer Bobbie's goin' to the slammer I'm havin' her arrested That fact is uncontested 'Til she can go her bail I'm throwin' her in jail Details to follow..<G> I kin think of some fun 'bars'..<G> like looking for Mr Goodbar. An we all know that Davey Crockett kilt him a 'bar' when he was only three. I kin certainly hum a few bars. Heck, I kin downright SING a few bars long as nobuddy else knows the tune!  Otherwise...nobuddy'd know whut the tune was S'POSED ta be. Then there's Mars bars, Snickers bars, sushi bars ICK, snack bars, coffee bars...now I am makin' myself hungry again!! LOL Hugs, Bobbie
They'll tell you success in the music biz is all about who you know...but the truth is...it's about who knows you. Gallup 'n Dawg Music
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,104
Posts1,185,841
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|