|
7 members (Fdemetrio, Gary E. Andrews, Michael W. Brown, Andy K, Bill Draper, 2 invisible),
80,443
guests, and
6,191
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
Love Bomb
by Michael W. Brown - 10/10/26 08:09 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578 |
Hey Bobbelina, -------Yeah..I prolly should'na let the truth slip about me an' my feist. LOL I suspect I'll prolly regret that at some future time! I kinda like bein' able to call up the feist when I need it. LOL Will wait ta see if'n you finish that "priceless" bit into a song. THEN I'll make a determination. -------------------------"That" gave me a laugh-----------Well, I didn't even think there was a song in that title,but with such incentive I had a heart to heart talk with the muse---Lessee, you "are" promising to leave the thread forever if I write this song, right?, right! OK Here's a V and a C of Priceless---Fresh off the envelope ---------------It's in 2nd person I think. I never--well, you know <G> She's Priceless When She's Feistless
V 1 He said, she's a holy terror When she gets started I mean the stuff hits the fan I said ,better stay away From feisty women They can be the death of a man
He said yeah, but---- C She's priceless when she's feistless She can take you to the stars You'll hear sweet music Like celestial guitars She'll rock you and roll you Till you don't care where you are She's priceless when she's feistless And turns on the charm --------------- Yeah, you and a few other folks who've been here a while,have no doubt heard that story, but we've got a ton a' new people. -------- "Been thinkin' 'bout some kinda cat burglar song. Will see if anything smacks me...or as Boo sez...'gobsmacks' me. LOL She is a hoot!! Was actually considerin' that bridge idea...but now I cain't write it that way cause you'd think I was usin' YER idea!! LOL THAT can NEVER happen!! ------------------------------------------Well just erase that little section from me outa' your mem'ry, you know, like ya' would a bad love affair, and go ahead and write it. Nothing oughta' stand in the way of a good song, (Well, we don't know how "good" it'd be but you never can tell.) Wy
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,103
Posts1,185,838
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"First came if only? Then came what if? After that I'll bet. Next was just maybe. Followed by Aha, I thought so! And eventually, okay, what next!" -Brian Austin Whitney on the stages of creativity and Just Plain Folks.
|
|
|
|