|
6 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
46,781
guests, and
6,049
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578 |
Brenda, Fancy seeing you here. As far as writin' another one, heck I've got gobs and bunches but ya' see it's like this---I'm tryin' to get loose from the board mostly, so I can pitch stuff I've already got. Got my latest pitch list two days ago and barely got to look at it.. You know who's fault "that" is <G. Course my puter crashin' twice and still just barely gettion' along on default didn't help. Somebody off board suggested I write a song about Bobbelina----heck, already wrote one but I sure ain't gonna' post "it". Prob'ly cause all kinds a' controversy <G>. Now if I thought posting another song would end "this" thread, I might "do" that but I'm 'fraid I'd just have "two" to contend with Thanks for coming by though, you being innocent of this "vast feisty conspiracy." Wy
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,816
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|