|
6 members (texritter, bennash, Everett Adams, Gary E. Andrews, 2 invisible),
46,781
guests, and
6,049
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
Welcome to the Just Plain Folks forums! You are currently viewing our forums as a Guest which gives you limited access to most of our discussions and to other features.
By joining our free community you will have access to post and respond to topics, communicate privately with our users (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other features. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free; so please join our community today!
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Goldroom
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/08/26 01:40 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
SOMA
by Gary E. Andrews - 10/07/26 11:11 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Toxic
by Rob B. - 10/04/26 02:16 PM
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578
Top 30 Poster
|
OP
Top 30 Poster
Joined: Apr 2001
Posts: 6,578 |
Two Boos, Well, that first Boo was just a thing between co-conspirators, so I'll more or less pass it by "I recognized you as a smart one way back."-----Yeah, I s'pose intelligence" and stuff always shines through in spite of everything <G>.. "even when my ears were WICKED wet!"------- Don't think I ever heard the exression " WICKED wet!" before but...yeah I suppose in this instance it's appropo, <G> Oh, you're welcome <G>----------"It is SO sweet of you to agree SO vehemently with Bobbie's perception of me and her assessment of my contributions to this board" Well, I think Bobbelina is next so I'd better have that other cuppa' coffee Wy
|
|
|
|
We would like to keep the membership in Just Plain Folks FREE! Your donation helps support the many programs we offer including Road Trips and the Music Awards.
|
|
|
Forums118
Topics129,097
Posts1,185,816
Members21,480
| |
Most Online236,505 Jul 1st, 2026
|
|
|
"Sharing in your success is the payback to those who shared in your failure." -Brian Austin Whitney
|
|
|
|